CLATOMIC part3 CLATOMIC part3

hahahaha

holy shiiiiiiieeet! this shit is hilarious man... hahaha keep it coming ok?

Live Live

nice gfx

nice graphics- i liked the black/white style too.

a little disturbing tho...

Killer Bush 3D Killer Bush 3D

amazing

wow dude you have some mad 3d skillz

those graphics kick ass

really funny too

keep up the good work!

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

lol!

You gave this entry a 5, keeping its score at 5.0000!
If this game is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

Clash'N Slash Clash'N Slash

awesome

this version is cool but the downloadable version is awesome. It is amazingly addictive for a space shooter and has many different seapons and upgrades.

great stuff!!

Flash MX 2004 Tutorials Flash MX 2004 Tutorials

useful

very useful flash

nice animation especially the cursor, plus it teaches a lot about FLASH MX. its nice to see some animation with a point thrown in with the pointless ones. great job.

Virus Translation Virus Translation

ummm....

people f-cking reviewing as me... what the hell is going on...

anyways, this is an awesome trippy song, nice mastery of your blend, tight FX and synths as always, i love your stuff padman, keep it up.

-the f-cking real baller9hundred

dj-padman1 responds:

thanks mate. Looks like you have an impersonator though?
hehe...well, maybe you do have some new tracks out though..I'll sneak a peek ;)

Dance Club Dance Club

hm. nice jam.

hey. this is actually really good for a 2nd submission... i liked the hard drumming FX you had throughout this... the subtle background beeps and stuff... you have some great potential. my only thing is it was a little short. other than that, great sounds :)
keep making music.
9/10
5/5
-baller9hundred

P.S. If you get the chance, check out my stuff sometime and tell me what you think... reviews/ voting greatly appreciated.
here's a link: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1195931&sub=735

redhawk11 responds:

hey thanks you and i would like to say i liked you mario remix you did :) was really good!!!

The Unnameable The Unnameable

hmmm

really unorthodox how you went about this one, almost experimental, i felt at times that the loud FX drowned out the melody, and more diversity could've been used, but this track definitely has potential with a few more FX and some reworking.
I did love the groove though, this track had its ups :)
keep making music, i'll be watching for future stuff.
-baller9hundred
8/10, 4/5
P.S. I use FL as well so if you'd like, you could drop by and tell me what you think of my stuff.
right here:http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1195931&su
b=73514

Assassin223 responds:

Yes i use FL Studios and i am still learning, But, this song is better than dance to the music 360.

P.S. Thanks for the review, i might not be able to make more for a little while because i am sick.